Skip to main content

Update.

Greetings to my one reader, may you be blessed.
If you exist.
I would like to reward you for sticking it out, despite the lack of content. You clearly need something better to do with your life.
Plans have been vaguely made, and I want to write again. Since it has been a hot minute I have written anything for public consumption, I decided to start my comeback with my class papers from Elnora Bible Institute. If that is of interest to you, I would recommend you stick this out and return at times. If you could not care less, then maybe burn this web address from your memory.
These publications have been cited and it seems easiest to keep them like that. They have also been graded and notes have been made, but it seems easiest here as well to simply not edit them.
It's just you and me, kid.
Here we go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greetings.

      Hey you! Welcome to my unpretentious blog. I've wanted to start a blog for a bit. You know, like an online journal. Except everyone can read this!!! EEEK! If you dare to venture back here again someday you may find a various assortment of ramblings, thoughts, and the many other things that happen in my life and head. I'm not planning to have a rigid schedule, at all, like, no plans whatsoever. So I guess we'll see how often I post. But for now I will bid you adieu.  

Christie.

     Hello folks! It's been a bit since I've popped on here. My apologies. I have been particularly busy of the late. And this post is a leeetle explanation of why. It has been given the name of "Christie", based on the book "Work, a Story of Experience".      It started on August 19 with auditions. We were given our parts on that nerve-filled afternoon. My dear Maria was given the lead. Soon after, practice started. We started off ever so slowly even with two practices a week. We came to a conclusion about a month ago that we indeed were too slow. Therefore two extra practices from nine to eleven p.m. were added for each remaining week. Well, we made it through the entire script! But the true question was, would we be able to maintain our sanity and pull this thing off? We had our first run-through this past Sunday. It was a crash and burn, and gave us the kick in the butt we needed.      You need to understand something about this play. There are about

Musing of a Younger Me.

     Death can be a cruel monster, or it can be a darling lamb. Why would it viciously claim the life of a beautiful twelve year old girl, or a charming nine year old boy? But yet Grandma accepted it willingly, with grace and beauty.      God called them all by name to Him, and lets us ask questions. Now, don't get me wrong, I love God and don't wish to doubt His judgement. But I do wonder, why do beautiful children have to die in painful ways? What about the families? And friends? They are all just left to grieve and remember. To adjust and ponder. To question, "God, why?"     We don't know the answers right now. We may someday know, or not till we reach heaven. But God has a beautiful reply for each question we ask. And finally, when we reach heaven, we will see the beautiful part of the picture. We will smile and tell God, "I love you. Thank you for Your comfort, and thank you for never leaving me."     *And thus ends the short musings of my you